Maximo Park have announced dates for a full UK tour later this year.
The band had earlier announced a short tour during June to coincide with the release of their fourth album ‘The National Health’. This short tour will be three small UK dates in Manchester, London and Birmingham in the days before the album’s release.
The National Health was recorded with Foo Fighters and Pixies producer Gil Norton and is available to buy from 11th June.
- Birmingham Glee Club (June 6)
- Manchester Sound Control (7)
- London Heaven (8)
- O2 Academy Liverpool (November 1)
- O2 ABC Glasgow (2)
- O2 Academy Newcastle (3)
- Sheffield Plug (5)
- Manchester HMV Ritz (6)
- O2 Shepherds Bush Empire (7)
- Birmingham HMV Institute (9)
- Portsmouth Pyramids Centre (10)